lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

ME-made May 13

Today I signed up for my very first sewing challenge ever, the Me-Made May 13 challenge, hosted by Zoe from So, Zo... What do you know?


I´m really excited about this, because there are quite a few things that I have made over the past couple of years that I have shamelessly neglected and I´m really looking forward to rediscovering those and others that I wear practically every week, so now I have an excuse to wear those even more.

My pledge goes as follows: "I, Wendy of CoserCosas, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13. I endeavour to wear at least one piece of self-made garment each day for the duration of May 2013".

I really hope I can accomplish this, I think I have enough self-made garments to make it through the month of May, although I didn´t promise to not repeat an outfit because my wardrobe is not entirely filled with homemade clothing.

I will be posting my worn me-mades during the month of May right here.

Now let's hope the weather in May is kind to us, as I usually make cotton dresses and I hate being cold... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario